Looking for a great place for your team to gather? Or do you need a venue for your event or concert?
- Use of the space must be approved by the Pastor or church administrator.
- Activities and events are subject to approval at the discretion of the Board and church leaders as they pertain to our beliefs, Christian principles, reputation, and policies.
- Weddings are limited to use by church members and their families or otherwise subject to Board approval. (see wedding policy)
- Liability: Damage to equipment or facilities, other than from normal use, shall be the responsibility of those using the facility.
- Injury or harm caused by behavior or actions at the event are the responsibility of the person(s) who are hosting and booking
the event at our facility. A damage deposit may be required at the discretion of the Pastor, Café Manager or Board.
- The Gathering House is a smoke‐free building. No drugs (including Marijuana) or weapons are allowed on site.
- Confetti or rice is not to be used inside the building or on the property.
- Serving alcohol at events will require prior approval. The responsible party must adhere to all State and Federal, licensing,
serving, and insurance requirements as described under the laws of Washington state.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought in without an expressed written agreement.
We have rooms to rent for your meetings, group gatherings, team building and small parties. For details, please see our Facility Use Request Form/Contract.